If you need a measured building survey or even several measured building surveys, you have come to the right place. If time is of the essence, or clients time constraints are limited on site, we can accomodate you.
Whether your survey project is large or small, we can accommodate your requirements. We have vast experience of measured surveys, everything from apartment blocks, and flats, to churches, embassies and supermarkets and shopping malls and have carried out measured survey programmes encompassing hundreds of properties. A schedule can be drawn up to suit you.
Measured Surveys – Floor Plans
We can provide Floor plans with varying levels of detail – from simple walls, columns, doors and window surveys, to a fully detailed data set including all 3D information (sill & head heights, stair riser and going details, door heights, ceiling heights, beam details etc.). As part of our measured surveys, the surveyors can also pick up and highlight other information such as any electrical and data points, sanitary fittings, incoming mains positions, plant, fire fighting and detection equipment, security equipment and signage.
Measured Drawings Check
Many times, plans exist but their accuracy is in doubt or change management has been poor, we can carry out a check survey, this can be a very cost effective way to bring the existing plans up to date.
From yours or your clients existing drawings, we are able to compare distances on the drawing with dimensions taken on site and produce a report indicating where any inaccuracies lie. REMARS can report on percentage variation between existing drawing and situation on the ground as well as any changes in the buildings layout.
A good CAD drawing, deriving from a good survey, will be put to a host of other uses and as such, will become a valuable commodity that pays for itself in no time.
Our Measured Building Surveys typically include the following elements (but can include anything the customer requires):
Typical Measured Building Survey Includes:
- Any structural or partition walls
- Doors and windows, window reveals inc. all openings
- Stairs and lift shafts
- Sanitary fittings will be indicated but not measured
- Spot heights
Typical Level / Height Information:
- The following levels, heights or vertical dimensions will be provided:
- Ceiling heights above floor
- Archway heights above floor
- Windows – internal cill and head heights above floor
- Heights of: Doors above floor and threshold levels at external doors based upon topographical information
We can also provide a full set of digital photographs, these can also be inserted in the drawings.
Typical Elevational Survey Includes:
Survey of the elevations as indicated. External details that shall be surveyed and heights generally will have been
- Outline of building and roofs
- Rainwater pipes and gutters
- Ground levels and steps
- Doors, windows, ventilation grilles, roof lights, other openings etc..
- Include mullions and transoms to windows (except for â€œleadedâ€ lights) andfeatures such as projecting cill, splayed heads and reveals, stone or other quoins, special detail features at openings etc.
- Include indication and type (eg: top hung, vertical sliding sash etc) of windows designed to open
- Include door frames and door panelling, glazing etc, where
- String courses (projecting or flush) copings etc
- Chimney stacks, finials etc with string courses, features etc
A complete list of Qualifications and Limitations will be provided with each quotation.
If you need any help, assistance or quotes call us on 07923 104 425, email: email@example.com